So here are a few combinations that make it easy for you to dress for fall and winter. I saw someone do this with men’s clothes so I’m going to do it with women’s. Here we go!
1. Tights, Shorts, and A Sweater
2. Trench Coat, Sweater, and Boots
3. Wide-Leg Pants, Blazer, and Handbag
4. Jersey Dress, Scarf, and Boots
You can add tights if it’s too cold and/or a jacket.
5. Sweater with Collared Blouse and Skirt
6. Bold Pants, (Faux) Fur Vest, and Boots
7. Loafers, Fitted Pants, Briefcase, and Sweater
8. Denim Blouse with Jeans
9. All Black Outfit with Black Leather Pants
10. Cuffed Jeans, Blouse, and Bright Jacket